Warning: we advise to read the disclaimer of this Wiki first
(for understanding who we are,
beyond superstition, answers to the "eternal" questions,
with courage, integrity and intelligence)
For an overview of this Wiki go to: Wiki map / Reading scheme / Overview / Contents
[]About this wiki
- [[Omega Research:About#Disclaimer|0.1Disclaimer]]
- Goal of this site
- [[0.3]]Definitions of "Point Omega"
- What this site is about and what it is not
- 0 Point Omega (summary)
- 1 A guided tour through the Omega Research Wiki (40 pages)
- 0.1 Goal of this Wiki: To finally put an end to war, genocide, wholesale rape and the destruction of the living world
- 0.2Point Omega: extended definition
- 0.3. The Crux: Curiosity replacing Fear, rather than Science replacing Belief systems
- []Why a Point Omega transition ?
- Directives for after Point Omega
- 2Learning from aversive experiences; the effect of timing
- 2.1The evolutionary stability of a bi-stable system of emotions and motivations in species with an open-ended capacity for learning
- 2.2Striving, Playing and Learning
- 2.3.1Towards an -Energy-Learning -Cognition Model (E.L.C.) (1)(Issue #7)
- 2.3.2Towards an Energy-Learning -Cognition Model (E.L.C.) (2)
- 2.4Energy and Strokes: how the quality of relationships influences the process of learning and individual development
- 2.5Behaviorism versus Humanism, an Integration; Application of the Cognition Energy Learning Model (CEL) on an old controversy (under construction)
- 3Self-blindness in humans as prerequisite for the evolution of advanced intelligence
- Selection pressure for high as well as for low levels of intelligence in modern Homo sapiens (under construction)
- 4Eating from the Forbidden Fruit: on the power of Good and Evil
- 5Good and Bad, an illusory dimension as the cornerstone of human personality (under construction)
- 5.1Impersonal Power Structures ruling our world (under construction)
- 6The biological instability of social equilibria (abstract)
- 6.1The biological instability of social equilibria (main article)
- 6.2K.A.I. and Changes in Social Structures: on the Anatomy of Catastrophy
- 7The effects of genetic pollution on political structures and human history
- 7.1Genetic pollution precluding social stability (under construction)
- 8Personality differences in House mice (to be added)
- 8.1 Personality of Mice and Men; re-arranging personality dimensions in a six-dimensional adjective space
- 8.2Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities; an innovative theoretical essay on the possibility of overcoming the chaotic diversity in personality theories
- Escaping from Chaos: Temperamental Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities (to be added)
- Why never peace ? (to be added)
- [[]]The significance of the Point Omega transition (under construction)
- [[]]Characteristics of human behaviour before and after Point Omega (to be added)
- [[]]Enlightenment (under construction)
- What it means to be human (concept, schedule)
- 0.5.2Curiosity replacing fear, rather than science replacing belief systems
- [[]]First Aid pages
Further reading, movie pictures, websites
- Comments on Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion"
- Comments on John Gray's "Straw Dogs, Thoughts on Humans and Other Animals"
- Comments on John Gray's "Black Mass, Apocalyptic Religion and the Death of Utopia"
On some IDW (Intellectual Dark Web) participants (The Intellectual Dark Web is a label, given to a group of philosophers, evolutionary psychologists and political thinkers who have been rather influential recently and are often, as individuals or as a group, been strongly criticized or otherwise attacked by politicians and other people who pretend to be responsible for guarding and directing public opinion We feel that the many discussions with and between these authors, placed on Internet by means of YouTube presentations, TED-talks and similar modern publication means, can be highly enlightening for the sincere seeker of truth : Sam Harris: [www.amazon.de/Sam-Harris/e/B001H6UFQ0/ref=sr_tc_2_0?qid=1545557223&sr=8-2-ent] Jordan Peterson:
- Comments on Daniel Quinn's "Beyond Civilization, humanity's next great adventure"
- Comments on Ruiz
- Comments on Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth, Awakening to your life's purpose"
- Comments on Kris Verburgh's "Fantastisch, over het universum in ons hoofd"
- Comments on Amy Wallace's "Sorcerer's Apprentice, my life with Carlos Castaneda"
- List of Cognitive Biases in Humans (from Wikipedia)