Genetic pollution precluding social stability
From Point Omega Research
Chapters to be added:
Bij schrijven van deze pagina's eerst doorlezen: The effects of genetic pollution on political structures and human history
- Civilization as a conspiracy against evolution.
- To finally put an end to war, destruction and wholesale rape.
- Corruption as the default social structure.
- Democracy as a (rare) binding formula for complex structures of cooperation.
- Normalcy of slavery and suppression.
- Genetic pollution and corruption as one of its automatic effects.
- Advantages and disadvantages of corruption.
- tribal level / family level.
- less efficient in case of large scale.
- Two reasons for the need of continuous selection pressure and the impossibility of lasting stability.
- Countering the usual genetic deterioration.
- Proceeding evolution and concomitant changes.
- Memes versus Genes: a novel population genetic situation in human beings, rendering extra selection pressure in novel directions.