Warning: we advise to read the disclaimer of this Wiki first
(for understanding who we are,
beyond superstition, answers to the "eternal" questions,
with courage, integrity and intelligence)
For an overview of this Wiki go to: Wiki map / Reading scheme / Overview / Contents
About this wiki
- Goal of this site
- Definitions of "Point Omega"
- What this site is about and what it is not
- Point Omega (summary)
- Curiosity replacing fear, rather than science replacing belief systems
- A guided tour through the Omega Research Wiki (40 pages)
- Why a Point Omega transition ?
- Directives for after Point Omega
- Learning from aversive experiences; the effect of timing
- The evolutionary stability of a bi-stable system of emotions and motivations in species with an open-ended capacity for learning
- Striving, Playing and Learning
- Towards a Cognition-Energy-Learning Model (C.E.L.) (1)
- Towards a Cognition-Energy-Learning Model (C.E.L.) (2)
- Energy and Strokes: how the quality of relationships influences the process of learning and individual development
- Behaviorism versus Humanism, an Integration; Application of the Cognition Energy Learning Model (CEL) on an old controversy (under construction)
- Self-blindness in humans as prerequisite for the evolution of advanced intelligence
- Selection pressure for high as well as for low levels of intelligence in modern Homo sapiens (under construction)
- Eating from the Forbidden Fruit: on the power of Good and Evil
- Good and Bad, an illusory dimension as the cornerstone of human personality (under construction)
- Impersonal Power Structures ruling our world (under construction)
- The biological instability of social equilibria (abstract)
- The biological instability of social equilibria
- K.A.I. and Changes in Social Structures: on the Anatomy of Catastrophy
- The effects of genetic pollution on political structures and human history
- Genetic pollution precluding social stability (under construction)
- Personality of Mice and Men; re-arranging personality dimensions in a six-dimensional adjective space
- Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities; an innovative theoretical essay on the possibility of overcoming the chaotic diversity in personality theories
- Escaping from Chaos: Temperamental Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities (to be added)
- Why never peace ? (to be added)
- The significance of the Point Omega transition (under construction)
- Characteristics of human behaviour before and after Point Omega (to be added)
- Enlightenment (under construction)
- What it means to be human (concept, schedule)
Further reading, movie pictures, websites
- Comments on Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion"
- Comments on John Gray's "Straw Dogs, Thoughts on Humans and Other Animals"
- Comments on John Gray's "Black Mass, Apocalyptic Religion and the Death of Utopia"
- Comments on Daniel Quinn's "Beyond Civilization, humanity's next great adventure"
- Comments on Ruiz
- Comments on Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth, Awakening to your life's purpose"
- Comments on Kris Verburgh's "Fantastisch, over het universum in ons hoofd"
- Comments on Amy Wallace's "Sorcerer's Apprentice, my life with Carlos Castaneda"
- Article in Dutch on the innate human disposition for religion (see: Religie en Spiritualiteit - het Religieuze Brein) 
- List of Cognitive Biases in Humans (from Wikipedia)