From Point Omega Research
Warning: we advise to read the disclaimer of this Wiki first
Welcome to the Point Omega Research Wiki !
For an overview of this Wiki go to: Wiki map / Reading scheme / Overview / Contents
About this wiki
- Goal of this site
- Definitions of "Point Omega"
- What this site is about and what it is not
- Point Omega (summary)
- A guided tour through the Omega Research Wiki (40 pages)
- Learning from aversive experiences; the effect of timing
- The evolutionary stability of a bi-stable system of emotions and motivations in species with an open-ended capacity for learning
- Striving, Playing and Learning
- Towards a Cognition-Energy-Learning Model (C.E.L.) (1)
- Towards a Cognition-Energy-Learning Model (C.E.L.) (2)
- Energy and Strokes: how the quality of relationships influences the process of learning and individual development
- Behaviorism versus Humanism, an Integration; Application of the Cognition Energy Learning Model (CEL) on an old controversy (under construction)
- Self-blindness in humans as prerequisite for the evolution of advanced intelligence
- Selection pressure for high as well as for low levels of intelligence in modern Homo sapiens (under construction)
- Eating from the Forbidden Fruit: on the power of Good and Evil
- Good and Bad, an illusory dimension as the cornerstone of human personality (under construction)
- Impersonal Power Structures ruling our world (under construction)
- The biological instability of social equilibria (abstract)
- The biological instability of social equilibria
- K.A.I. and Changes in Social Structures: on the Anatomy of Catastrophy
- The effects of genetic pollution on political structures and human history
- Genetic pollution precluding social stability (under construction)
- Personality of Mice and Men; re-arranging personality dimensions in a six-dimensional adjective space
- Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities; an innovative theoretical essay on the possibility of overcoming the chaotic diversity in personality theories
- Escaping from Chaos: Temperamental Personality Traits in terms of Social-Role Probabilities (to be added)
- Why never peace ? (to be added)
- The significance of the Point Omega transition (under construction)
- Characteristics of human behaviour before and after Point Omega (to be added)
- Directives for after Point Omega
- Enlightenment (under construction)
- What it means to be human (concept, schedule)
Further reading, movie pictures, websites
- Comments on Richard Dawkins' "The God Delusion"
- Comments on John Gray's "Straw Dogs, Thoughts on Humans and Other Animals"
- Comments on John Gray's "Black Mass, Apocalyptic Religion and the Death of Utopia"
- Comments on Daniel Quinn's "Beyond Civilization, humanity's next great adventure"
- Comments on Ruiz
- Comments on Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth, Awakening to your life's purpose"
- Comments on Kris Verburgh's "Fantastisch, over het universum in ons hoofd"
- Comments on Amy Wallace's "Sorcerer's Apprentice, my life with Carlos Castaneda"
- Article in Dutch on the innate human disposition for religion (see: Religie en Spiritualiteit - het Religieuze Brein) 
- List of Cognitive Biases in Humans (from Wikipedia)