From Point Omega Research
Revision as of 11:11, 8 July 2007 by 188.8.131.52 (first start)
What this site is about.
- The end of (customary) history.
- A transition point in human history, equally important as was the agricultural revolution.
- The rise and fall of the power structures that control human life.
- Self-actualization versus truncated phenotypes in humans.
- The evolutionary stability of mass neuroses.
- Control of human life and the fate of escapees.
- What is enlightenment and what it is not.
- Transition from the evolution of consciousness to conscious evolution.